Sunday, February 24, 2013

Animal Portraits by Emily Z


I was recently pleased to be introduced to the work of artist Emily Z. Being geared in the way I am, I was especially charmed by Emily’s pet portraits. Just look at them! Bright colours, beautiful form and what seems to me to be very real and charming expression.

On her web site, Emily points out that “custom pet portraits are a colourful and personal way to celebrate your pet.They make excellent presents for pet owners, people who have recently lost their pet, or anyone else who has a soft spot for a certain furry friend. I paint cats and dogs, as well as any other animal friend you may have. They are created with oil paints on 3/4″ profile stretched canvas. Each piece is created working closely with the client to insure that the pets expression, the color scheme, and end product meet their requirements.”

Emily Z can be reached by telephone at 778-227-5307 or via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment