Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eldad Hagar at Vancouver Meet and Greet to Benefit Paws for Hope

Eldad Hagar is doing inspiring rescue work which is often captured on video and shared with the world. These videos show the extent to which he will go to save a stray, abandoned, injured and often very fearful animal. The goal of sharing these videos is to show people that if you look past the filth and fear and give the discarded creatures a second chance, you will be amazed by the transformation that can happen.

While Eldad has been doing this life saving work for years, it was the rescue video of Fiona that captured the world.  Fiona, a blind, matted and flea infested Bichon was living next to a dumpster when Eldad rescued her and gave her a second chance at life and of sight.

The event will take place at the Waldorf Hotel, 1489 E. Hastings on September 2, 2012 from 5-8pm in the Leetag Room. Entry is by donation with a minimum donation of $10. For more information, call 604-657-4183 or visit the web site.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to meet Eldad, he is a favourite animal rescuer of mine. I think I've watched every video he has. It's amazing to see him and his partners in action, doing every last thing they can to save just one more, and then one more and one more!
    I live in Vancouver BC myself, so, I will definitely be there with donation money in hand! And maybe a blanket or two for some lucky dogs! See you there Eldad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy! I'll be down there then to see my brother and look forward to the event. Eldad is a friend of mine and he is so passionate at what he does. Going to bring some door prizes too, as I'm coming down from the Okanagan in my car and not flying. See you there!

    Lisa (The Pet Book Lady)

    ReplyDelete