Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Move over, Winter… Spring Has Sprung at Bow Wow Haus!

This just in from our good pals at Bow Wow Haus:
Spring might not officially arrive until later this month, but at Bow Wow Haus, it’s already here!

Made of organic cotton and in gorgeous pastel-y prints, these beautiful handmade collars and leashes from the USA scream “Bye Bye Winter!”

Attention four-legged fashionistas -- these cute graphic tanks and bold, blingy tees will chase away the winter blues!

Come and visit any of our three locations and check out what else we’ve got in store for Spring!

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed, I've to say. I hardly ever discover a weblog that is both informative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your put up is vital; the matter is one thing that not many individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something regarding it.

    ReplyDelete