Saturday, December 17, 2011

Enter to Win a Photo Session with Angie at Off-Leash!

Here’s a fun Christmas photo contest for metro Vancouver dog owners.

Angie at Off-Leash Photography writes: “Being submerged in Christmas spirit and bored with my own Xmas photos I invited people to send me their own photos of Xmas dogs… you can check it out on my FB page. You can send me your photo if you want the others to coo and ho ho over your dog. Whomever gets the most likes will win the session with me.”

Angie does specify that the contest is open to dogs in the Metro Vancouver area only.

You can see the full details on Angie’s blog or visit the gallery of submissions you’ll be competing against on Facebook here. The rules are also on Facebook, and they’re here. To learn more about Angie and her work, here’s a quick peek we took back in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment