Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hats for Dogs. Hats for People.

Bad Dog Hats is a pet accessories company in Seattle, Washington, that has a huge secret under its Tiny Top Hats: they are created specially for dogs! Tiny Top Hats are one of the hottest new fashion accessories: and not just for dogs, but for people, too.

I came across the Bad Dog Hats website while preparing for a Love on a Leash special event and I instantly ordered a gorgeous little number for my own dog, Casey (shown at left).

Casey, my Bichon Frise, looked particularly chic when she sported her Bad Dog Hat. Casey’s hat was a size medium, red crushed velvet top hat decorated with a simple, elegant black bow. As you can see from the photo, it was truly unique and adorable!

You can choose from a wide variety of hat colors and add-ons, such as bows, flowers, veils or Ace of Spades tucked in the brim. Owner Rischa says her hats are made in sizes that fit all dogs well, from teeny tiny to extra large berets or top hats in small, medium and large and I know from experience that when your dog wears one of these magnificent hats people smile!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I also have a dog and I was exploring for some Hats For Dogs. Actually I want to gift it to my dog on his third birthday. your post helped me a lot, thanks for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete